Covid - Our Blended Learning
Blended Learning at Elms Bank
Following the partial closure of Elms Bank due to the COVID-19 outbreak in the Summer of 2019 all students returned to formal education in September 2020. In order to offer continuous education and support to all of our students, despite bubble and pod closures this policy was written in order to ensure an effective and differentiated blending learning approach that supports both the educational and wellbeing development of all of our students.
What is the aim of this Blended Learning Policy?
· To ensure that all teachers are aware of their expectations in light of a pod/bubble/school closure
· To ensure that form teachers are aware of their expectations in light of a pod/bubble/school closure
· To ensure effective communication within Elms Bank community
· To ensure effective communication between school – home
· To empower Middle Leaders to offer differentiated blended learning opportunities
· To ensure continuation of educational and wellbeing support to the Elms Bank community