Exam Results & Performance Data
Examination Report 2018-2019
At Key Stage Three students within Inspire and Explore, Nurture, Thrive and SP Pathway are tracked according to PIVATS milestones. At Key Stage Four, all students that are able to access accreditation are tracked according to their progress towards completion of their qualification, some students may be tracked according to Key Stage Three methods to support analysis of progress and attainment.
Pupils at Elms Bank are offered a range of qualifications which include:
- English & Functional English - GCSE, Level 1 & Entry Level
- Maths & Functional Maths – GCSE, Entry Level/Level 1/ Level 2
- Science – Entry Level, Unit Award, BTEC Vocational Award
- ICT - Level 1 BTEC & Entry Level, BTEC Vocational Award
- PE - Level BTEC 1 & Entry Level
- Art & Design – GCSE & Entry Level
- Performing Arts – Level 1 & Arts Award Bronze/Silver
- Product Design – GCSE, Level NCFE 1 & Entry Level, NCFE
- Food Technology – GCSE, BTEC Level 1 & 2
At Elms Bank each portrait of year 11 cohort varies. As such we endeavor to assign all students to qualification flight paths that are both challenging but achievable. As such SIP target outcomes drill down to each pathways attainment. In light of this we do not expect to statistically compare year on year, furthermore in light of the qualification frameworks changes this has also had impact upon the achievement of our students as subject leaders have had to seek out alternative qualifications.
Student Destinations 2019/2020
Year 11 students:-
91% of students stay on at Elms Bank College
Year 13 and 14 student leavers:-
100% of students went onto work or further study.